This event took place on the Saturday 24th Oct 2015. A write up of what happened is available on our Latest News page
|The event is being held in aid of Pendleside Hospice and all profits will go to them.|
- 8.30am – Scruitineering and Noise Test
- 9am – Tea, Coffee & Bacon Butty etc.
- 10am – Cars will leave at 1 minute intervals
- Morning Route of 75 Miles of Lancashire Countryside
- Light Lunch Halt at The Bay Horse Inn (Snaygill, Bradley, Keighley, BD20 9HB)
- Afternoon Route of 75 Miles of Yorkshire Dales
- Finish at Colne & Nelson Rugby Club for Buffet, Tea & Finally a Presentation of Prizes
Entry Fee is £55 per vehicle & £15 per extra person and includes breakfast roll, tea/coffee, a light lunch and a buffet meal at the finish for two people. All Participants will recieve a Road Book, Rally Plate, Extras and Prizes.
The event is a gentle run around Lancashire/Yorkshire on Saturday 24th October. It is not a timed or competitive event and is classed by the MSA as a ‘Touring Assembly’ – for the layman that is code ‘for a leisurely scenic run in the country on proper Tarmac roads.’ … so no need for roll cages, sump guards, etc! There will be prizes for the correct route as well as best turned out car etc etc.The navigation is via Tulips and so may prove challenging for the uninitiated! … but there is also provision for those daunted by the prospect to have a ‘map’
We already have entries from cars as early as 1936 through to 1967 and some more modern rally cars which are entered under the class of “interesting”. Please call or email Sean Holly (07545-916080 firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have more questions, or post a comment at the bottom of this page and we will do our best to answer.