Petrochem Carless & Vital Equipment are pleased to be the official fuel suppliers for the 2009 Tour of Mull.
The Order Form is now available for download from below.
Ideally you should complete these on screen. Please send the completed form to Philip Roberts at Vital Equipment, to arrive no later than the 2nd October.
The 2300 Club and Petrochem Carless & Vital Equipment are working together to be able to offer competitors a range of good quality fuels delivered on to the Isle of Mull. These fuels will only be available if pre-ordered by the specified dates below.
Allowing Vital Equipment to supply & transport your Petrochem Carless fuel to the Isle of Mull you avoid: –
- Having to arrange to transport fuel on the ferry.
- Having to carry dangerous goods without the required hazardous goods licence and safety equipment.
- Carrying unnecessary weight in your service vehicle.
- Potential insurance problems that may arise with the carriage of dangerous goods.
- Having to dispose of you empty fuel cans.
Three types of fuel will be available to order: –
Turbo Ultimate – High performance fuel formulated for turbo charged cars.
Hiperflo 250 – High performance fuel for normally aspirated cars, but can also be used in turbo cars.
Super Unleaded – A high quality super unleaded fuel, which is not commercially available on he island. This fuel can be made available for the recce
Closing dates for fuel orders
2nd October All fuels required for the rally
For further information on fuel specifications, and prices, please contact:-
Philip Roberts of Vital Equipment on:
Office: 01981 241169
Mobile: 07852 139161
Ideally you should complete these forms on screen (as it makes them easier for us to read and the maths should be right!). Please complete the forms fully. You can either pay by credit card or by bank transfer, details are on the form. Please send the completed form to Philip Roberts at Vital Equipment, to arrive no later than the 2nd October. There are three different versions of the Fuel order form, please pick whichever best suits your needs:
- Microsoft Excel – Fill in before printing – This is provided for people who have access to Microsoft Excel and want to E-MAIL the forms to Vital Equipment, rather than send them in the post.
- Acrobat PDF – Fill in before printing – This is the easy version that you fill in onscreen before printing it out and it does all the maths for you.
- Acrobat PDF – Print it out and write on it with a pen – you have to do your own maths and write neatly!
|These last two files are Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files. If you can't open the files, you may need to download and install the free of charge Adobe Acrobat Reader. This can be obtained from Adobe by clicking HERE.|